Monday, January 14, 2013

The BATTLE (Nail Polish) Challenge - Week 9

Next installment of the Battle Challenge is themed Duochrome vs Foil.
I had to use both (although I prefer foils because they are great for stamping)


I started with one of the few duochromes in my collection  - Essence Chic Reloaded.
Then added a BM stamp using Revlon Punk (a light salad green foil).
I thought about adding another stamp in a purple hue, but the base was so interesting as is
- didn't want to ruin it.
Lamp Light - hello Mr. Thumb!
I played with angles and flash/artificial light to showcase the colour shift:
With Flash
With Flash
Artificial Lighting
What do you think?
By the way, the stamp I used is from the first generation of BM plates -
way to small for my nails, so I stamp sideways twice per nail.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. These are really cute :p they remind me of when I did seaweed looking nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous mani! love the stamping too! I'd never had guessed you stamped twice per nail, it looks so neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...