Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Going Down Under: Chi Chi Cosmetics (Part I)

Today I have another awesome Aussie brand to show you - Chi Chi Cosmetics!
I will be splitting these swatches into two posts - so be sure to check in tomorrow for more))
I have picked 5 polishes to share in the first part.
First up is My Bad. I picked this up thinking it's a black base with glitter. WAS I WRONG!
It has glitter and flakes ,and all sorts of awesomeness)))

Natural Light
With Flash
Mesmerizing - should come with a warning! 
Lamp Light
Direct Sunlight
Fame Monster killed my camera. Well, not literally; but it could not capture the colour at all!
This is a super neon bright coral - my fav for summer)) Here is their website photo.
Natural Light
With Flash
Although I would classify this as a neon, there are no application problems - covers in two coats.
No dragging, no patches - perfection!
Lamp Light
Direct Sunlight
Here is Fame Monster with a glitter topper form the 8 piece gift set.
Although some of these glitters are part of the regular line,
no names were provided on the bottles or on the box.
Natural Light
With Flash
All the glitters I have from this brand are densely packed, there is no fishing required.
Lamp Light
Direct Sunlight
Next I have my very first Chi Chi polish that I reach for a lot - Pump It Up.
It is so great - I can stamp with this one!
Natural Light
With Flash
You know - I LOVE ONE COATERS!!!!
This one dries slightly matte, but it is a perfect summer pink (leans towards purple)
Lamp Light
Sunlight
And last one for the day - Glitz Me Up. This glitter is part of the regular stock in most places.
I actually paid full price for this one (hard to believe I know!), but I just had to have it.
Silver and navy hex glitter, with specks of turquoise.
Natural Light
Sunlight
With Flash
Lamp Light
All Chi Chi products are available online and they ship internationally!
I tend to find my Chi Chi polish in the clearance bins at Target or when there is a good sale on -
regular price for a mini is $5.00 and $12.95 for a full-size bottle (a bit steep).
However I love that there is a very wide range and the gift packs offer great value!
Cat approves:

Thanks for stopping by - more swatches to come!

12 comments:

  1. I love your swatches, the glitters especially are amazing! I love it when you post pictures of your kitty =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you)) I am glad you're enjoying the posts! Cat says "Thank you!"

      Delete
  2. I have to agree.. you have amazing swatches :)
    Cat is soo adorable :)
    My Bad is SO pretty... it looks like a picture from space :D Yes Im very fond of space ;)
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you)) She is very prim - queen of the house! The black is one of my favs now!!

      Delete
  3. I have Hissy Fit and uh... Boogie something. Boogie down? I forget. :P These are the five dollar ones and the formula is really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - the formula is fantastic!! Some of the names are quite funny))

      Delete
  4. I adore the names of some of the Chi Chi polishes. My first two were Gimme Gimme a Man and Cradle Snatcher. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sometimes it's tempting to buy polishes for the names alone!

      Delete
  5. I have seen some great sets from Chi Chi but I haven't picked any up yet!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! and the best time to get some is now))

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...