Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Going Down Under: Nine West

Another hidden gem - Nine West nail polish!
At $2.95 each these are a steal!
Source
The bottle actually says "Made in Australia", so this one counts for sure))
The formulas are great, application is a breeze, and the bottle is a good size.
The only downside - no names! I bet these would stamp very well though.


First I have this grape purple to show you. I used two coats, no top coat.
It has a super glossy finish.

With Flash
Lamp Light
Natural Light
Direct Sunlight
And the second one is this charcoal black with shimmer particles in blue and silver.
Natural Light
With Flash
Lamp Light
Direct Sunlight
What do you think about them apples? Have you found nail polish in unlikely stores?
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. wow i didn't know they were made in Australia! love that purple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones I found here do say that, but I'm not sure if it applies to all the Nine West polishes.

      Delete
  2. I have that black polish and I love it matte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! The purple is especially pretty. It does seem like every other store's got a polish line out, lol. I haven't been surprised, really, but I kinda was when I saw your post ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I agree - most of the trendy clothing stores have a line out. I was just surprised to see that a (predominantly) shoe company has one! And they are great))

      Delete
  4. Wow that purple/grape colour looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...