Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Announcing Australia month!

It's summer Down Under! What does this mean for the blog?

Source
As some of you might know, Australia Day is January 26,
so I decided to spend a bit of time this month showcasing the Australian brands that I love!

I know many have heard of Picture Polish and Ozotic (great brands I've heard, but out of my price range);
but I wanted to focus on the brands that are more affordable, as well as showing Aussie indies.
We have many talented ladies, who make incredible polish!

So stay tuned this month for special reviews!

Cheers))

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You better get the new polish line up and running !!!

      Delete
  2. Oh! what a great plan! Looking forward to see your posts and swatches! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it would be a good way to show some local talent))

      Delete
  3. Great idea!!!! Happy new year, I hope you have a truly wonderful 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wishing you the best for the coming year))

      Delete
  4. This is a great idea, I love to hear about and support small Australian brands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to get to know Australian labels!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...