Friday, January 18, 2013

Going Down Under: Colour by TBN

Welcome to the next installment of the Australian polish brands: Colour by TBN.
Here are just some of the displays I found recently:
I picked up some interesting shades on my journeys - swatches below.
First, let me present a lovely shimmer called Iridescent Rose.

With Flash
I thought it would be a very sheer polish, but it proved me wrong!
Two coats, no top coat in the swatches.
Direct Sunlight
Next up is Frosted Mauve - this one is crazy pretty!
Direct Sunlight
A little brush stroke-y, but tolerable. Two coats, no top coat.
With Flash
Lamp Light
And here is a blurred shot for some of the shimmery goodness))

I fell in love with this polish as soon as I saw it - Passion! (pic spam ahead)
Direct Sunlight
With Flash
It's crazy pretty, right???
Shimmer and duo chrome rolled into one amazing bottle))
Lamp Light
Lamp Light
The swatches are two coats, no top coat.
With Flash
Direct Sunlight
Artificial Light
Lastly, here is Forget Me Not - fine glitter in a steel blue jelly base.
I should have added a third coat, in person it was ok - but the flash pics look a bit patchy.
With Flash
Direct Sunlight
Lamp Light
Here is a closer look:
Lamp Light
Artificial Light
Overall I am extremely impressed with these beauties, especially since they retail for $2.
If you ever come across a bin at the chemist - dive in! You're sure to find something great))

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. I finally found this brand the other day :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a great variety and so affordable! Hope you get many more))

      Delete
  2. Wow - I love Passion, it's gorgeous. It looks similar to Topshop Plume, which I've just ordered:) Love blurples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing in person!! I think I'll try putting FF on top too)) And Plume is definitely on my wish list now!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalsie, I've just discovered this colour by tbn, just wondering where you found those display cases. the chemist near my place in Riverton, WA does stock these but not those lovely colours that you feature though.
    Regards,Ali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Natalsie, just wondering where you've found those display collection of colours, that you've featured here. Love them. the chemist near my place in Willeton,WA stocks this brand, but the colours are limited (I've got almost all of them LOL).
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...