Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Going Down Under: Mode Cosmetics

I am so excited to share this brand with you today!
 It was one of my very first nail polish purchases - and I still use it!
Source
I have chosen 6 polishes to share)) If you'd like to see all the posts using this brand - select the label.
First up is Party Crasher.

Lamp Light
I love this purple! It applies well, drying time is ok and it spreads in water!
Natural Light
With Flash
Direct Sunlight
My second pick is this sparkly topper called Diamante.
Here it's layered over Party Crasher.
Natural Light
With Flash
You can see from the bottle - I use this A LOT)) It goes well with pretty much anything.
Lamp Light
Direct Sunlight
On to my more recent purchases from the brand - Jaded.
Lamp Light
Natural Light
This is by far one of my favourite green polishes. The shimmer is unreal!
Application is a breeze, almost a one coater.

With Flash
Direct Sunlight OMG!!!
These last three I picked up just before Christmas -
packed with glitter, I like them with or with out top coat.
They can even be used for stamping - just don't push too hard when scraping the plate.

The green is called Vicious Venom.
Natural Light
With Flash
I am keen to see how these compare to the Liquid Sand texture, because they dry slightly gritty.
Lamp Light
Direct Sunlight
This red is Kiss and Tell.
Natural Light
Direct Sunlight
With Flash
And the last one for today is Rock Me Sweet.
Natural Light
Lamp Light
Direct Sunlight
These beauties retail for $2.45 and can be found at selected chemists.
In Australia orders can also be placed online.

Next time you are swapping with someone in Oz - ask them to throw in a couple))
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you saw something you like! 

10 comments:

  1. I love all these polishes. I have to admit I wasn't a huge Mode fan but clearly I have been buying the wrong colours :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean - the lighter colours and pastels can be a bit eek, but the glitter!!!!

      Delete
  2. Where do you buy these polishes? The stores around me either don't have them or have about 5 colours in stock :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have secret sources))) No really, I stalk all my chemists. There is a great one next to the entrance at Myer (the one that comes straight to the train station). They have a great range! I'll be happy to show you when we meet up))

      Delete
  3. The green and purple glitters *jaw drops* *hurries off to the chemist*

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous! i love that green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found that Mode's 'Vicious Venom' is a near dupe for Picture Polish's 'Jealousy'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my rock me sweet went all gloopy and beyond fixable so out to the trash

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...