Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Going Down Under: Savvy

I thought I would show you a limited edition line that came and went so quickly, it made me upset:

Source
Designer Brands had a LE range of polishs called SAVVY by DB. Here are my top picks!

Devil's Punch is a bright pink gloss with a lilac duochrome. I used 3 thin coats here.

Flaming Blue is a navy with teal microshimmer. Opaque in two coats.

Blue Bayou a bright blue glitter with silver specks, here layered over Flaming Blue.

Grapefruity - a light pink jelly, layered with Pink Champagne - a rose pink glitter.

Grapetini is a beautiful dusty purple creme. I used two coats here.

Purple Viking is a lilac glitter with specks of orange, here layered over Grapetini.

Tequila Sunrise is a "dirty" orange, terracotta. I used two coats.

Ginger Ale is a gold glitter with purple sprinkles, layered here over Tequila Sunrise.
Did you get any of these shades when the collection was available in stores?
Some of these are available for purchase from the blog sale page.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. i had no idea these were limited edition but i did get 3 of them from priceline a week or two ago! i was thinking of going back and getting more sigh :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...