Saturday, January 19, 2013

Going Down Under: Face of Australia

Another Aussie brand today which I am very fond of!
Source
Good news for girls outside of Oz - these can be shipped to you!!!
Ocean Villa is from the LUXE collection, but has been re-released as part of the core line.
Is this close enough to Nails Inc Baker St? Don't know, but for $4.95 I'm a happy shopper!
Natural Light
Beautiful matte finish, opaque in one coat.
Direct Sunlight
Here are my picks from the Barbados collection:
You Blue Me Away - a beautiful light blue foil (one coat)
Direct Sunlight
Natural Light
Calypso Gold - amazing gold shimmery foil
 (the only polish in my stash that I have back-up bottles of - I refuse to run out!)
With Flash
Natural Light
I Like To Mauve It  - a rich berry shimmer (two coats here)
I love the brush on these so much! It's absolutely perfect))

Natural Light
With Flash
Lastly, the Molten Metallics collection:
Iron Ore - a black shimmer packed with grey sparkle
Natural Light
Look how glossy it is without any top coat!
With Flash

  Verdigris is a rich green foil - perfect for stamping!

Shade
This is one coat, no top coat.
With Flash
Bronze - I needed two coats for the pictures, but it's still great for stamping))
Shade
With Flash
Flaming Lava is originally a Molten Metallics shade, 
but has been re-released as part of the core line. 
A classic shade of red with a spark!

Natural Light
With Flash
I am so happy to share this brand - it is my "hands-down" absolute favourite 
commercial brand from Australia! 
The bottles, brushes, collections, shades and service are all amazing.


The latest collection is the Pastels, which is pretty much sold out in stores - so take a look online!
Good luck, and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Face of Australia is my face Aussie brand too! Their sheer gloss lip crayons are amazing, if you haven't tried them you should give them a shot :) Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love to buy local - especially if it costs less, and the quality is great! I have seen that crayon just this weekend!!

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried out any other polishes from FOA than the pastels collection, I might have to now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The formula is so great!! You really should)) Barbados is only available online now, because it was a limited edition, but Fashion Addict has them online.

      Delete
  3. Ugh, you make me want to fly down to Australia for all the pretties!!!! What beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah!! I think we feel the same about all the other countries LOL)) Thanks for your kind words!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...