Thursday, January 17, 2013

The BATTLE (Nail Polish) Challenge - Week 10

Week 10 of the challenge - Matte vs Holo and I am finally caught up))


I started with one coat of OPI Russian Navy Suede (love this polish!!); then added 
a full nail lattice stamp and random star stamps using GOSH Holographic Hero.
Natural Light
No top coat to preserve the holo effect of the stamps.
Direct Sunlight
With Flash
I am enjoying this challenge immensely - it has opened a different  approach to pairing my polishes!
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. i love how you choose to do BOTH instead of picking one or the other. pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this looks great!!! I love your design, so very inventive :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...