Monday, January 7, 2013

The BATTLE (Nail Polish) Challenge - Week 7

Are you ready to ruuuuuumble?
Today it's Geometric VS Floral!!!
I started with a two coats of OPI Mod About You (that I got in a swap from Mai)
Then used Revlon Princess to repeat a flower stamp over all the nails randomly, 
creating a full nail print that I wanted.

Lamp Light
With Flash
Next, I layered another stamp using urban colours One Coat Nail Polish in Berry
(I am making up a name as this is from a gift set of 10 polishes in a stick from a grocery store LOL)
But they are surprisingly good!
With Flash
I didn't add a top coat, because I wanted to see the contrast in the polish finishes.
Lamp Light
I think this attempt at layering came out better than in Week 6.
What do you think? Have you tried layering stamps yet?

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. wow that is amazing work! have no patiance whatsoever for nailart! well done!
    xxx Marina

    beautiful me plus you by Marina Bergmann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you)) It can be trying to wait for the layers to dry - that's why I prefer foils and shimmers: they dry very quickly))

      Delete
  2. this came out really cool! i love this look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalsie, looks lovely! Please can you add me back on with the other participants. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing Annie)) Couldn't find the post to link to on your blog thought - can you email me please?

      Delete
  4. wow this looks great!!!!I love your stamping, an awesome idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...