Monday, October 1, 2012

THREE Nail Art Challenge - Day 9 Wavy (Final)

Today's post marks the end of the THREE challenge hosted by Mateji ustvarjata. The theme is 'wavy', so at first I was thinking of ocean/water, but then I came across this picture, which has waves and water in a very different interpretation:
Source

To create a similar effect on my nails I started off with a coat of FoA Ocean Villa (from the LUXE collection), then stamped the waves from BM-205 using FoA You Blue Me Away (from the Barbados collection). To finish the design I added Essence Walk On Air on the sides of the nail. here is the final result:


Natural light
Artificial light
This was my first ever challenge and I had a lot of fun taking part! Once  again - Thank you! to the lovely Mateji for organising the challenge and bringing us together)) Have a look at what the other girls did:

Mateji ustvarjata
Purple Glitters
Mimi's Vanity Box
Nailing Nail Art
All Stars Could Be Brighter
Moonchild
Taya
Beauty By Shortylegs
Deja
Imagination In Colour
Krystalmer
Colourful Bottle
Nail Crazy
The Nail Buff
Beauty By Suzi
Gin Shivers
Hysteria of Decay
Girl With Pink Lipstick
Nails By Tinks
Beautiful Living blog
Manicura de Fantasia

11 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...