Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pretty Pastels for Spring

Well, it certainly is spring in Perth, Western Australia! 

Source
So only fitting to show you some of the pretty pastels I obtained last week.
First up is After Dinner Mint from Face of Australia.


Natural Light
With Flash
 The brush is amazing in these - there was no clean up required!

I added a couple of coats of my new Gloss'n'Sparkle Sour Candy glitter.

Natural Light
Lamp Light

  Next up is Have Your Cupcake and Eat It Too (how cute is the name?!)

Natural Light
Lamp Light
And the third one from Face of Australia is Boys'n'Berries - this one is my favorite of the bunch.

Natural Light

Lamp Light
I added a bit of Models Prefer All That Glitters on top for a little sparkle.

With Flash
Natural Light
To finish this post I have a couple of pastels that are off brand (BC Co from KMart), but I was very impressed with the colours, application and brush! At $2 each these are brilliant!

The only downside - they don't have a name for the shades, just numbers.

This is Shade 8 
Lamp Light
Natural Light
 Next is Shade 1 - I like that the finish is not glossy, it's kind of plastic!

With Flash
Lamp Light
Before I finish - one more thing! The BLOG SALE page is now back up, so feel free to have a look.
Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. I love mint green for the spring time - it's just stunning! I have one from Australis that's awesome!
    Can you link me to your post on nail polish prices?
    Thank you hun!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you on Instagram?? I posted some pics yesterday of ridiculous polish prices I found

      Delete
  2. I love these colours and the glitters made perfect combos =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the pastels are a good background for glitters - they really make the colours pop without taking away from the glitter!

      Delete
  3. They're all so pretty! After Dinner Mint looks like a dupe for Essie's Mint Candy Apple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't own that one unfortunately, but judging by swatches I've seen online I have to agree!

      Delete
  4. It's getting winter here in Germany... ohhh ):
    But I love your pastel polishes!!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We just had our first "summer" weekend where it hit 35 degrees. Being a European myself, it's till had to adjust even after 7 years LOL)) I miss the snow

      Delete
  5. I love dinner mint - such pretty pastels and great to have in your collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julz - they really are great - not chalky at all, and have a beautiful finish))

      Delete
  6. My favorite is after dinner mint! How gorgeous!! Love the flowers too! I just bought China glaze's refresh mint yesterday, what a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this post just reminded me I have to paint my nails in the after dinner mint polish I bought. It looks so good on you!
    x
    bellambeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely colors, i'd wear them, even now, with autumn all around :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...