Thursday, October 11, 2012

Four Elements Challenge - Water

Today's post is a first for me: the polish the I used for the design is no longer in my collection.
This bottle (along with a few others) is making its way over to the lovely Gosia

The theme is water and the colour I used as a base is OPI Glacier Bay Blues. I found it last year on eBay for a laugh, and of course had to have it. But this is the first and only time I have worn it)))


I added a wavy stamp on top with my recently acquired OPI Russian Navy in Suede (Thanks Caitt!) 


This polish is the old OPI formula, but I had no problems with it. 
The colour shifts from green and purple to blue depending on the angle and the light.


If you stumble across this one - grab it for sure!


Thanks for stopping by!

20 comments:

  1. Looks great! love it!

    My virus scanner goes wild when I visit your blog :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful, I love Russian Navy, I always get asked what it is when I wear that polish!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nat! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I <2 your blog. You can find more info here
    http://lustyforlacquer.blogspot.com/2012/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing, I like the stamped design. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee! Be - you - ti -full stamping! Really good interpretation of water. Thank you for commenting on my blog so I could find you! Welcome!

    I love your theme and blog.

    Following you back : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww. Such a lovely colour.
    X Deja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...