Thursday, October 18, 2012

Four Elements Challenge - Air

Today the theme is Air and this design is so far my favorite from this challenge!

I used CG Light As Air for my base (keeping the theme in the names as well)
For the stamp I used NYC Color in Platinum - a $2 bin polish that rocks for stamping.

The effect was very subtle, but then I added a matte top coat and - POW!


You can really see the "air bubbles".


I loved this combination and now that I have LOADS more of pastels 
(if you're following me on IG you know about my massive score at Kmart: 9 polishes for $6.75) 
I will be trying out romantic combinations like this mani more often.

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. really pretty effect xoxo

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a different take on the air element but I think it definitely captures the feeling and a sense of airy-ness. Very creative! Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the stamping! :) And that polish looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delicate and.. Airy!! I really really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gosia! I tried to approach it differently))

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...