Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Favorite Sport

Bargain hunting!!!! 
I have been training for this most of my life and dedicate lots of my spare time to perfecting my skills))
Google Images
I wanted to share some of my recent bargain bin treasures with you! 
First up, let me introduce non-Aussie readers to the brand Bloom.
This is an Australian brand that retails for $19.95 usually (yes, that is $19.95!)
same as OPI in the department stores (the only two we have David Jones and Myer).

But, luckily, Bloom has a less expensive line created especially for Target;
it is called "b Collection" by Bloom .
This is where my bargain senses start tingling))) Target regularly fills clearance bins with polish.
I have gone to every store in my surrounding area and "sniffed out" all the marked down items.

Here is what I found for $5 each:

San Francisco 
Lamp light
This one is amazing! It is a green shifter, which is impossible to catch (of course!) 
But think of OPI Glacier Bay Blues, except in green.

Natural light

Adelaide
With flash
This is a deep red with prominent gold shimmer (in the bottle and on the nail)
I can see myself reaching for this bottle often!

Lamp light

Chicago
Lamp light
This is my favorite out of the three!!! 
It is a stunner:  pinky-lilac shimmer that is perfectly opaque in two thin coats!

Natural light
I am in heaven)))

With flash
So here are my latest bargains - what do you think? Do you enjoy grabbing a bargain?
 Or are you happy to pay any price if it's something you really like?

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Omg Chicago is just gorgeous! I love a good bargain bin find :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I enjoy grabbing a bargain? Hello?!! Bargain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bargains are good - I heard a rule that you should only buy something on sale, if you would pay full price for it. It definitely applies to these!!!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...