Saturday, October 6, 2012

Four Elements Challenge - Fire

After much thought I decided to take a slightly different approach to this challenge.
I did not want to do a literal representation of the elements, but instead chose a polish for each.

What else but Fantasy Fire could I choose to start the series?
If you still don't have it - you are missing out! (I have some available here)


I had a little bit of tip wear, so I added a stamp with Barry M Gold Foil.

Artificial light

Normal light

Flash
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to have a look at the other creations:

16 comments:

  1. I love this!!! the polish (aaahhh, I so need to get me some Fantasy Fire!!!) and the stamping!!! I love this challenge, can't wait to see what you girls come up with for the next elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this design, and fantasy fire is absolutely amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very nice - hasn't happened in a while that a polish get this much attention!

      Delete
  3. I like your manicure ;)
    And fantasy fire always looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love purple and it pairs well with the silver!! Nice manicure..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks - it was actually a gold, but the flash makes it paler)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a beautiful colour - I always struggle to find nice purples:(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...