Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My week in pink!

This past week I did my nails using a different pink every day for a good cause.



Monday
OPI Significant Other Color
  Tuesday
BYS  Matte Fuchsia
  Wednesday
OPI Nothin' Mousy 'Bout It
 Thursday  
ORLY Opal Hope
    Friday
Essie Merino Cool
(a different kind of pink)
 Saturday
Portmans Bubble Gum
(yes, Aussie ladies - Portmans does great nail polish!)
     Sunday
OPI Miami Beet
 Bonus Pic
Can you see the little monkey?
How are you supporting Breast Cancer Awareness this month? Which of these did you like the most?
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. such pretty nails! :) love them.

    xo, samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great! I'm definitely a sucker for heart glitter though =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharra! It is a bit of a pain to apply, but so cute)))

      Delete
  3. Great work :) Beautiful pinks and I can't believe Portmans does polishes! So checking it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have the summer neons out right now and the winter ones are on sale (for some silly amount)

      Delete
  4. very pretty, scanner is still going crazy :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. W-H-O-A! How did I miss this post? My fave is Friday by a long shot then second is Monday's. This is so awesome. Next week, Wed. you should link your post to my post, it's linked to 58 other posts by linkz.com... You should post the Friday one all by itself it is really unique, I love the color grey with the dark dark pink/purple! Or is the grey making the pink look purple? Anyways...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...