Friday, October 5, 2012

Khaki with a sparkle

A quick post about this great glitter I received from the lovely @gracilee in a swap we did last month.

Phenomena Hits Speciallita Borealis

I have previously purchased Hits polishes, but only the holos.
 I'm always on the look out for out-of-the-ordinary polishes and this one fits the bill!

Layered over Essie Armed and Ready

Layered over OPI You Don't Know Jacques!
I prefer the OPI as a base, the colour is a bit softer and lets the glitter shine more.
What do you think? Do you have this glitter, how do you wear it?
I'll be back later today to kick start the Four Elements challenge. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Natalsie! I couldn't respond to your question about the SportsGirl / Fowl Play dupe on my post so I thought I'd answer it here :) I think they look really similar but the SG nail polish has glitter shards while Fowl Play has flakies.

    This mani looks gorgeous btw! I really need to get my hands on some Hits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, I don't have this glitter, but I want it:) It's really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was - someone already snatched it in a swap)))

      Delete
  3. I only have one more glitter by HITS (Moonglow) and I absolutely love it!!! and this one looks stunning, I see I have to get my paws on it too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...