Saturday, October 13, 2012

Colours, shapes and sizes

Good morning! Today I am please to show you the last polish from my Femme Fatale order 
(you can see the other ones here and here)
This is a beauty called Glinting Lodestone:



This is just 2 coats! I can still see a little bit of patchy nail when it's blown up on the screen, but that's just my OCD and not the polish. I would just add one coat of a dark base underneath next time I wear this. The star for me here is the GLITTER!!!!! So many different shapes, sizes and colour of it that I don't even know where to start, just have another look:

Close Up of the bottle

artificial light

artificial light
I got my order as part of a great deal on 3 glitters (read more here).
There are some great Halloween themed glitter available at the moment - so run, don't walk!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get to have your very own bottle of this awesomeness!

14 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...