Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pastel Perfection

This post follows on from my previous review of Femme Fatale polish here
Today I am wearing A tisket, A tasket.

A tisket, a tasket
This is a gorgeous milky polish packed with pastel coloured  multi-shape glitter.


The polish applies like a dream and builds to opacity after 2-3 coats, depending on the thickness.
I also smothered it in Seche Vite)))


I got mine as part of the special deal for 3 polishes, you can find out more about it here.

Now that October is upon us I'll be trying out some Halloween designs as well as raising Breast Cancer Awareness. I am also planning to continue the Where in the World? challenge and to start a new challenge
(I wrote all about it here). 

Another important note - the BLOG SALE page has new items!!!! Quick - go check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!


20 comments:

  1. Ooh, glitter polishes with milky bases are my weakness. I love all of them! But this one is especially interesting, the multi shape glitters are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a very pretty polish indeed!

      Delete
  2. So nice ! :) I like it too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! :D Love the soft colored glitters <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What May said, I love those milky based glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this polish! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! I've never heard of this brand--must go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an Australian brand, it's really great!

      Delete
  7. this is really pretty. thanks for stopping by my blog.

    maybe we can follow each other?

    www.cheekypetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors!! I love it so much. =) Can't find one locally here in the philippines! =(

    anyway, love your blog so much. I'm actually having fun looking at all your posts! Maybe you can check out mine too? =) i have nail art posts there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got this nail polish! I'm wearing it now

    Here is my quick review

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/femme-farake-cosmetics-mini-haul.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...