Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pastel Perfection

This post follows on from my previous review of Femme Fatale polish here
Today I am wearing A tisket, A tasket.

A tisket, a tasket
This is a gorgeous milky polish packed with pastel coloured  multi-shape glitter.


The polish applies like a dream and builds to opacity after 2-3 coats, depending on the thickness.
I also smothered it in Seche Vite)))


I got mine as part of the special deal for 3 polishes, you can find out more about it here.

Now that October is upon us I'll be trying out some Halloween designs as well as raising Breast Cancer Awareness. I am also planning to continue the Where in the World? challenge and to start a new challenge
(I wrote all about it here). 

Another important note - the BLOG SALE page has new items!!!! Quick - go check it out!

Thanks for stopping by!


20 comments:

  1. Ooh, glitter polishes with milky bases are my weakness. I love all of them! But this one is especially interesting, the multi shape glitters are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice ! :) I like it too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! :D Love the soft colored glitters <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What May said, I love those milky based glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! I've never heard of this brand--must go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really pretty. thanks for stopping by my blog.

    maybe we can follow each other?

    www.cheekypetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors!! I love it so much. =) Can't find one locally here in the philippines! =(

    anyway, love your blog so much. I'm actually having fun looking at all your posts! Maybe you can check out mine too? =) i have nail art posts there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got this nail polish! I'm wearing it now

    Here is my quick review

    http://kitschsnitch.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/femme-farake-cosmetics-mini-haul.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...