Friday, October 19, 2012

My first time...

Buying indie polish that is! what did you think? Ha-ha!
I know, juvenile humor, but I can't help myself..
I am pleased to welcome Gloss'N'Sparkle polishes to my collection and to the blog.


I ordered 4 "old" style bottles and the colours are spectacular!


 Witches Britches - Limited Edition for Halloween
Shade 
Natural light
I really like this one!!! It's a very special colour/glitter combination.

 Unicorn Droppings
Shade
Natural light 
This one is the most popular - everyone has heard of it, has seen it and wants it.
It is a great polish, very sweet and cute; but I prefer the other three because they are in a colour base.
Goes better with my skin tone I think.

Rockabilly Rage
Lamp light 
With flash
This was the one I fell in love with before I even got it in my hand! 
It is fantastic - fun, girly and comes out different on each nail)))  

 Pyjamarama
Lamp light
With flash
This last one I would definitely recommend! 
All polishes go on smoothly, there is no "fishing" for glitter required and the brush is great.

Unfortunately Angela only ships to Australia at the moment, but international shipping is in the works.
For more colours be sure to check out the website or the Etsy shop.

Thanks for stopping by!

24 comments:

  1. I love these colours - they all look so sweet, and I can't help but admit that I LOVE unicorn droppings :p. I'm yet to make an indie purchase but I sure am tempted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are very nice - all of them! I am willing to part with the UD if you'd like them?

      Delete
  2. These are SO pretty!! I really want Witches' Britches >_<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could get these! Sadly, Gloss n Sparkle doesn't ship to the US. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first indie purchase ;) I never thought I would get too heavily into the indie scene, but I now have over 20 bottles. It will become addictive fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great swatches..I haven't tried any indie polishes yet either but am lusting after Angela's polishes, especially Witches Britches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh! I love Unicorn Droppings!! they have some amazing nailpolishes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like unicorn droppings... hate the name, love the polish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. The mix of glitter and polish is very nice in those, I agree!

      Delete
  9. This post is not helping my resolve to lay off polish buying for a month - now I want Unicorn Droppings x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, I think I like Witches Britches best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have worn it a couple of times and always get compliments)))

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...