Saturday, September 15, 2012

Where in the World - Day 3 Spain

Today's destination is Spain! I have only been to Barcelona  once, briefly and a long time ago, so not a lot to remember in terms of landmarks (just the drive to Andorra). But what I did think of was the dancing, the music, the passion - flamenco!
Source
Here are the pretty bottles:
L-R Malaga Wine, Dutch Tulips, Miami Beet, Koala Bear-y and Louvre Me Louvre Me Not

And this is the final result:

To get the look I started by applying one coat of Malaga Wine, then using the largest dotting tool to make dots in a not-so-straight line to represent the ruffles. It turned out very bright and cheerful,so I will be sporting this manicure on both hands for today and tomorrow as we're heading out of town for the weekend! 



 Here is a close-up of the design:


Do you like my idea? Have you been to Spain? Thanks for stopping by, next time I will take you to Israel!

14 comments:

  1. I want to do a design like this. Such pretty colors ,and yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Mani! I really like It and dang no never been to Spain but one day I will make it there lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana! It really is lovely - I want to return for sure))

      Delete
  3. I was in Malaga in 2002 and I did watch a flameco show when I was there! Love your nail interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spanish resident here! Love how you created the ruffles,and the colors are definitely some that you see in the traditional dresses! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this!! The colors are perfect for the theme and I love the ruffles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I've tried doing a ruffle manicure before but I completely failed haha. This suits the theme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!!! AMAZING!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome interpretation of Spain!!! Especially since I LOVE dancing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...