Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Where in the World - Day 1 Australia

Since I live in Australia this one hits close to home! But of course I had to do it a bit differently)) I have previously posted about Aboriginal art here, and today I have another painting as inspiration:
Source

Australia has a lot of red soil, so these colours are very appropriate. Here is the result:


I used some of my Face of Australia Molten Metals polishes (you can buy them here). First I sponged on blobs of copper and green, then used a dotting tool to create the circular patterns.
And here are some close ups:


Hope you like this, and stay tuned for next country - Canada! Thank for stopping by - don't forget to have  a look at the other participant's designs:

10 comments:

  1. This is very very pretty! I did not know Austrialia has red soil. Can't wait to see your Canada post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond beautiful! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! One day I hope to make it to Australia so I can see all its beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER gorgeous!! I love it so much!!
    I especially love the colors. And yeah - I also wanna visit there one day... Such beauty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...