Thursday, September 6, 2012

THREE Nail Art Challenge - Day 2 Ultra Modern (I)

I was so excited for this mani, that I came up with two designs! So today is Part One, inspired by this:
Source

The lines, the colours - everything about this interior says modern. So here is my first take on it:



The base colour is actually a franken I made, because I pretty much gave up on finding a lime green that I like. And I used a generic brand black to stamp a design from the BM-208 plate.

What do you think? Part Two will be up shortly, thanks for stopping by))

26 comments:

  1. Woow! That's great ! I like it so much :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that stamp. I also love how you post your manicure inspiration as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I hope it gets the idea across if my own creation fails))

      Delete
  3. I laso used BM plate =)!!!
    I really like your colour choice. It looks really modern =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Might bring out this plate again very soon! I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Please see http://blog.maisky.com.au/2012/09/liebster-award-wahoo.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you )) I have received the nomination before, maybe I'll just answer the questions!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...