Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Beauty Is All Around

A random design today, inspired by this picture I found while searching for inspiration for another post a little while back:
Source

I started with one coat of Hard Candy Frenzy topped with Barry M Aqua Glitter. Then added a double stamp using a bright yellow dug store polish and BM plates.  Here is the result:
With flash
 I love the contrast of the colours, and the glitter adds an extra layer of shine to the design.
Close up

Natural light
 Thanks for stopping by, it's time for me to create the next design now))

UPDATE: The Hard Candy polish stains like craaaazy!!!!!

19 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love your inspiration picture and the colours you chose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Barry M Aqua Glitter and have wondered what I could pair it up with, this combo is so pretty! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer like-on-like glitter with just a shade off, it makes the colours pop!

      Delete
  3. I love this! That's such a gorgeous photo too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,natalsie :-) I have awarded you the Butterfly tag.You can claim it here http://glazedtalons.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-butterfly-award_20.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Thalie - I will check it out))

      Delete
  5. it's so pretty! i love the colors! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Spirit Ink Tattoos Giveaway
    Too Much Soul Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is so beautiful!!!!! Such a great job chickie!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - it looked great... until I took it off - my nails are still blue!

      Delete
  7. Sooo cute! Loving what you did with your inspo! Loving the background color!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...