Thursday, September 13, 2012

THREE Nail Art Challenge - Day 4 Song

This theme was a difficult one for me, because not only did I want to pick a song I like, but also one that would have an image I could reproduce. I chose this:

Source
The results:

I started with a couple of coats of OPI I Have A Herring Problem, then dabbed on some BYS Million Dollar Baby to represent the gold rain droplets.


That's about as creative as I could get last night - I was absolutely beat! Hope you like it, it was a nice combination and brought out the shimmer in the OPI.
Don't forget to have a look at what the other girls created:

Mateji ustvarjata
Purple Glitters
Mimi's Vanity Box
Nailing Nail Art
All Stars Could Be Brighter
Moonchild
Taya 
Beauty By Shortylegs
Deja
Imagination In Colour
Krystalmer
Colourful Bottle
Nail Crazy
The Nail Buff
Beauty By Suzi
Gin Shivers
Ina - Hysteria of Decay
aydii* - Girl With Pink Lipstick*
Nails By Tinks
Beautiful Living blog
Manicura de Fantasia

Thanks for stopping by - the next THREE challenge post will be inspired by a book!

19 comments:

  1. Nice combo! I can see the gold rain droplets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.. very very beautiful :)
    I love this :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice,I love all combinations that include gold:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite songs!!! And I love your mani, so blingy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gold is beautiful, love this and love the song too!

    Thank you for the follow :)
    I nominated your blog for the Liebster award here:
    http://www.missdeviousdiva.blogspot.com/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you for the Liebster award! Use the link to learn more about it!

    http://manicuradefantasia.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! And I really like this song, it's one of my favourites from Adele. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the gold rain droplets Natalie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...