Saturday, September 22, 2012

THREE Nail Art Challenge - Day 7 Soft

Today's design was inspired by the two little fluffy cuties in my life - Cat & Nikolai (pic heavy kitty post):





I started by painting alternating nails using Misa Grey Matters and BYS Matte White (grey for Nikolai and white for Cat, two nails for the kitten, and three for the cat - based on age). Then I added a black kitty stamp to my white nails using Ulta3 Black Satin (great stamping polish by the way for $2). To represent Nikolai's colouring I added some more shades of grey using a sponge wedge. In this photo you can see the pattern in his fur a bit better:
 





 On to pic spam:
View of what's happening behind the laptop
They just sit like that.... for hours
Then they do this for a bit

I'm sure there was a reason for doing this

Awwww!

Back to causing trouble (note the wedding toppers)

Cat keeping an eye on the neighbors

Looking quite innocent.....

Not for long!

Must be a bird outside (or a dog?)

Not posed at all!


Just chilling out

More trouble!
Thanks for stopping by - I hope you enjoyed the "monkey" pictures and stay tuned for the next installment!

34 comments:

  1. I love this! I might have to introduce my furbabies to the blog community :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cats! I love these nails, the stamps are really cute and I think you did a great job on the grey ones, they look like his fur a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww cuteness overload!They are so sweet,great inspiration,well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cats!! CUTE!!! Love the first pic of Nickolai!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it looks cute, but what you don't know is he's trying to get a bite of her)))

      Delete
  5. Omg that stamp is SO CUTE. Your nails really do them justice, they are precious =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kitties omgggg <333 I love the one when he's on your car hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we wonder where the paw prints on the windscreen come from)))

      Delete
  7. Aaaaw ! So adorable kitties :3 !
    The manicure is so cute too ! =)

    Kisses !

    ReplyDelete
  8. The gray kitty is so freakin cute and adorable! :D
    Love your mani, too. Great interpretation :)

    xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such cute inspiration! :D And a great mani! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails are way too cute! Your cats are adorable as well! I like the picture where one of them is looking at your nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only did he look at it, but he stole some and now it's under the fridge!

      Delete
  11. Your kitties are so cute! Love the cat stamp too, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely inspiration honey and you have such adorable cats :)
    I love this mani so much :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers! I'm so glad this has resonated with you

      Delete
  13. Adorable. Reminds me of how much mischeif my cat get up to while I'm at work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! It's in their nature - he'll never grow up))

      Delete
  14. That stamp is so cute! I love your inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, I love your blog and this is the first post I clicked :)
    Hahah I have a cat that looks like the black one you have. pretty much
    same white spots. Mine is also a weeee bit fluffier though. Cute Nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  16. post full of cuteness, love it :D
    your cats are so adorable, Nicolas has such a great fur... at least, you can't be bored ;D
    love the manicure to :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, nothing boring here lol!! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...