Monday, September 17, 2012

THREE Nail Art Challenge - Day 5 Book

I decided to create today's manicure design inspired by the ultimate fairy tale princess - Cinderella! Here is a visual reference just in case you don't remember ))):

Source
And yes, before the Disney movie, there really was a story published in 17th (!) century. It really is a "tale as old as time..." and many countries have their own interpretation.

I used a light pink glitter franken as a base, then added a shoe stamp using BM-213 and a BYS matte polish. Then I added some hearts from OPI Nothing Mousie About It (for the love) and some random stars (for the magic):
Natural light
Flash
And here are some close ups of the design:

Hope you liked this design - I sure did! Makes me want to do more girlie stuff))) Don't forget to check out what the other girls created:

23 comments:

  1. Oh I love that Cindarella was your inspiration,it was my favorite book when I was a child:)Very pretty mani,I like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the design!! It's so girly and pretty!! Defiantly a fair tale nail lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this design!
    Really pretty and girly :D, fav!

    Charlotte Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does look very whimiscal!!! Light and sparkly. Love the shoe print!! I thought they were swirls but I had to look closer. The shoe thing totally fits you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is cute specially with the heart and stars:)



    I would love if you entered my giveaway:)
    Pick Your Own Silver Charm Bracelet Giveaway-Internationally Open

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first I thought it was a squiggle, but it's a little shoe, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and cute! Love love love anything inspired by Disney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disney sure made it popular, but the story was around long before LOL))

      Delete
  8. Aww such a cure mani! I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet and girlie mani!!! Love the inspiration :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should do a whole Disney princess collection! It would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Kat - I'll keep it in mind for future series!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...