This month is coming to an end soon, but I still have a few more 'stache posts!!!
Moving on to "warm" metallics today!
Here are my pretties:
- Zoya Faye (purple on the nails, gold in the bottle - talk about surprises)
- Face of Australia Bronze (just perfect for stamping - I need to get the whole range)
- Jezy Shade 19 (I bet this is similar to Goldeneye)
- NYC Color Copper Penny (a non-streaky warm toned metallic)
- ulta3 Tropez (it's meant to be sand I guess, but it has a metallic frost to it)
- Face of Australia Calypso Gold (my hands-down number on favorite gold of all time! I have 3 bottles)
- NYC Color Platinum (not gold, not silver - more like a ... platinum?)
- BYS Diamond Glitter Silk (this is the coolest glitter - like liquid gold)
- China Glaze Swing Baby (beautiful shimmer and gloss)
- Essence Rich & Pretty (not quite silver or gold - love it)
- OPI Designer De Better (anyone want to send me a big bottle for Christmas?? Love you for life)
Do you own any of these polishes? why not!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!