This series of posts has really helped me understand my preferences better!
I really like grey - turns out it's my favorite neutral))
There will be a few more installments before the month is out, including black, silver and gold.
Here are some of the beauties I chose:
- OPI Suzi Skiis In The Pyrenees (lovely blue-grey)
- NYC Color Charcoal (classic shade)
- Face Of Australia Party At The Gap (beautiful shimmer)
- BYS Matte Grey (one coat polish with a flat finish)
- China Glaze Immortal (hidden pink and blue specks in a cool-toned base)
- Essence The Dawn Is Broken (awesome! Just awesome!)
- Misa Grey Matters (my most used grey - it's quite complex)
- Essence Got A Secret (lightest of the bunch - flawless application)
Tell me this - what's your favorite neutral?
Thanks for stopping by!