|Today I will show you some of the BLACK section of my 'stache.|
Although usually my motto says: "Black is boring!" - it's good to break the rules once in a while.
Besides, these black polishes are anything but boring. See for yourself!
Also, I need your help - see question at the end of the post.
- ulta3 Enchanted (purple-black with a green sheen for $2? - yes please!)
- Jade Magia Negra (this Brazilian beauty it truly magical)
- Chi Chi My Bad (glittery goodness)
- NYX Girls Fizzy Spots (best layered for depth)
- a England Bridal Veil (one coat polish is always a winner for me!)
- Face of Australia Iron Ore (dark silvery specks in a well pigmented base)
- BYS Down The Rabbit Hole (sparkly and shiny!)
- China Glaze Cosmic (one coat glitter, best with some top coat for a smooth finish)
- Revlon Sparkle Aplenty (requires several coats, however the end result is worth it)
- Essence Galactic Black (tiny stunner with hidden shimmer)
- Essence Grand Plie In Black (copper specks dance in the sunlight)
Do you like wearing black polish?
Bonus question: Should I do a final 'showing of glitters' post???
Thanks for stopping by!