Not sure if you heard, but November in Australia is now called Movember.
To support men's health initiatives blokes are encouraged to grow a mo for the month
to raise awareness. Now, I am not saying I will be growing one, but I will show you my 'stache (stash).
1. Face of Australia -You blue me away (Good enough for stamping)
2. a England - Tristam (beautiful shimmer)
3. Essence - Vampire's Love TE - Into the dark (great coverage)
4. butter London - Victoriana (one coater in my book)
5. OPI - I have a herring problem (I got it for the name, and fell in love)
6. Essie - Smooth Sailing (amazing!)
7. butter London - Big smoke (beautiful deep colour)
8. OPI - Yoga-ta get this blue (lovely polish)
9. Mode - Jaded (a $2 treasure)
10. butter London - Bluey (blue-green beauty)
11. Barielle - Blackened blue (hidden shimmer and depth)
12. L'Oreal - Magic croisette (you have to see this one in person!)
There was no way I was going to swatch all these on my nails for fear of said nails falling off)))
Do you have any of these in your collection? Which one is your favorite?
And here is a little bonus monkey photo for you:
|This happens whenever I get up|