Finally I get to show one of my favorite finishes - metallics!
Today is all about the "cold" colours.
Here are some of the pretty bottles (had to work hard to narrow the selection LOL)
- Face of Australis Verdigris (I love to stamp with this)
- OPI Just Spotted The Lizard (dupe of Chanel Peridot as we all know by now)
- OPI Not Like The Movies (it's different)
- Color Club Snakeskin (just a perfect snake colour)
- Orly Sea Gurl (it is gray? Is it gold? who knows!)
- Australis Polish Pot in Copper (just an amazing streak-free chromy-type goodness)
- Essense Gold Old Buffy (micro shimmery gliterry goodness)
- OPI Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous (LOVE this! Bottle colour is not nail colour at all)
- ulta3 Metal (a great $2 find versatile and fuss-free)
- Nine West Shade 3 (My very first metallic)
- GOSH Holographic Hero (I don't think I need to say anything)
Do you have any of these in your collection? What are your favourite finishes?
Thanks for stopping by!!!