Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Where in the World - Day 18 Ukraine

I have had this post in my draft for almost a year - can you believe that????
 I remember when I saw the theme it was so exciting - immediately knew what I wanted to create!
Here is the inspiration 
Read on to see my interpretation!


There is no way I remember what I used, but there was stamping and dotting involved.

Here are some close ups - bear in mind this was before i got the macro lens!



Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more!

7 comments:

  1. Omgosh! So detailed! Love this nail art very much! Can't believe you kept this from us for so long!! Besides, you certainly did a fantastic job especially how you mixed around and using stamping and freehand nail art together! :D Can't wait to see more from you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so beautiful. I love all the details. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello. I live in the Ukraine. And I am very pleased you've made this manicure. Very beautiful )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...