Sunday, September 1, 2013

A post about why I am a liar

I promised more posts and didn't deliver. I have no excuses - I have been lazy. That is all. 
Source
Me too, Sylvester!
So no more empty promises - here are some pretty pictures.

For a while now I've wanted to get back into the challenges that have been left unfinished
(being a type A personality, this bugs me tremendously), so I started by re-visiting
Day 10 of the BATTLE Nail challenge holo vs matte.
Using China Glaze Infra Red, Peita's Polish Razzamatazz and Dance Legend Teleportation

For the stamping I used the DRK-B plate
Glossy
Matte
I enjoyed wearing this very much - and I loved getting back into the challenge!
Thanks for stopping by today! 

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...