Monday, April 8, 2013

Paint It Blue! - Day Six and Seven

 My weekend wrap up!
 Saturday I wore ulta3 Blue Marlin with Sonoma Wine Country Wedding

If you don't own Blue Marlin - you're missing out!
It's a very close shade to Nails Inc Baker Street and it's only $2!!!
The white glitter topper is very unique and I love the subtle teal shimmer in it.

Sunday was Day 7 - I wore Chi Chi It's Raining Men on it's own.
A recent purchase that I HAD to test out and it did not disappoint me!
The polish is a bit sheer by itself and to preserve the mini bottle
 I layered it on top of BYS Royal Blue Matte. Look at that glow!

Don't forget to have a look at the amazing custom polishes that have been created for the auction!
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Blue Marlin is so pretty! I love Ulta3 so it's strange I don't own it yet! I think it looks lovely with the white glitter top coat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to get it!! it's an amazing blue!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The glitter seemed very unique to me - I find I am drawn to white glitters lately ))

      Delete
  3. These are lovely blues. I love Saturdays look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue marlin is one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fantastic for a $2 bin find ;)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...