Monday, February 4, 2013

Going Down Under: Emily De Molly

Hello lovelies! Today I've got some great shades to share from a popular Aussie indie:
Source
I was lucky to get Warrior Princess as a gift from Inky Polisholicious for one of our swaps.
It's a dense glitter mix, but I chose to layer it over Models Prefer Love to Shop.
Natural Light
Lamp Light
With Flash
Path To Glory is a light blue holo! So beautiful and covers perfectly in 2 coats))
Natural Light
With Flash
Lamp Light
I swatched Harmony over China Glaze Keep Calm, Paint On; but it can be worn by itself.
Harmony is a milky grey with green, white and purple glitters.
With Flash
Lamp Light
Natural Light
And lastly, I present Flutterby Garden (here swatched over China Glaze Creative Fantasy).
This is a topper made up of a million different types of glitter LOL))) There are butterflies!!!
With Flash
This looks great over pastels too!
Natural Light
Lamp Light
Australian girls can buy from the Etsy store
Worldwide shipping is available from http://shop.llarowe.com/ or http://www.shoppe-eclectic.co/

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There is a new one called Hearts Aflutter for V day that has butterflies too

      Delete
  2. Such fun polishes! I've heard such great things about them. I reallyreally love Path to Glory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Path To Glory was a surprise for me - pictures were not really doing it any justice, but in sunlight - whoa!!!

      Delete
  3. Love these! I'm so happy I can get them via Llarowe. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! We're excited too!! Have you seen some of the other talented ladies we have here? Like Pretty Serious and Femme Fatale?

      Delete
  4. Flutterby garden and path to glory are my favourites, the blue holo is so easy to use

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...