Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Tasmania Lite

As we are about to embark on a holiday, I thought it would be fitting to show what I've packed for an 11-day driving (mostly) trip. I say mostly, because we do have to fly (4+1.5 hours) to get over there.


Here is what I am taking:

If you would like to know more about the individual pieces, please let me know in the comments.
Everything was bought locally  (Pls excuse crappy phone pics)
My reasoning behind the selection was to choose:
1) easy travel pieces that will all go well together;
2) something I could be comfortable sitting in for long periods of time;
3) clothes that do not wrinkle.

I also have to note that if this seems a strange selection for summer, that's because it's not summer Down Under at the moment, but winter.(And we are a fashion season behind, if you're into that sort of thing LOL).

All this fits into a nifty carry on bag (I think it's about 15 items, not including what I'll be wearing). I mean does anyone even use check-in anymore? I imagine this world where the luggage carousels are empty, since I haven't done that in 6-7 years.

So there you have it, lots of mixing and not a pair of jeans in sight!
Till next time!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm clogging up your blog but if your interested in connecting to other Australian beauty bloggers i highly recommend joining the Gumleaf mafia to get your blog out there a little more :)

    http://gumleaf-mafia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Agnieszka)) I'm now a proud member!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...