Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Exotic Stamping Encounters

Can you believe I am still in Bali?! it seems like it's been ages!
But I am not complaining))) I even picked up some OPI's - addiction's hard to beat!

Here is a recent NOTD:
Natural Light

I started with a coat of CG Exotic Encounters, then added Konad M63 and BM 208
using Sportsgirl Love Potion and Face of Australia Gold.

This is the first time I tried layering stamps,
it came out a little too subtle - maybe I'll go bolder next time.

At this angle it's easier to see the layered stamps
With Flash
What do you think? Maybe a matte top coat next time?
Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. I am reading all the lovely comments - will respond once I return - cheers!!!

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) It kinds of looks tortoise shell-y!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julz! Ans thank you for the amazing glittery wonder that is I'm Not Lion!!!!

      Delete
  2. I don't think it's too subtle at all!!! I really like the look of layered stamps, I have to try this more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gosia! It was fun to work with three colours too - gets rid of some of the untrieds))

      Delete
  3. It looks awesome and I'm so jealous that you're in Bali right now! If are planning to go to the North of Bali, my uncle has some awesome bungalow facilities in Lovina http://www.kubulalang.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!! I have looked at the link - it will be very handy when we go exploring north of the island next time)))

      Delete
  4. I really like this :) I don't think it is too subtle but I would love to see it if a matte top coat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Unfortunately the top coat idea only occurred to me after I took it off, but I'll make a note for next time LOL

      Delete
  5. I'm so jealous that you're in Bali right now! Have you visited Angkor Wat? That site's tops on my 'places to see before I die' list! I really like the subtlety of your stamped look; it reminds me of water 'shadows' on the sand at a tropical beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angkor Wat is in Cambodia (I think), but we did visit many interesting places in Bali too)) Thanks for the lovely words about this design - that is a very poetic description!

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much)) I'll be sure to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Natalsie,
    Thanks for checking out my blog and following. This mani is very cool. This is a very nice shade of green, and with the stamp it's Christmassy without being over the top either. Very nice..I like over the top and subtle..depending on what I'm doing. I'll try this the next time I want a subtle look with a bit of glitz too :)
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...